- Designed around an FPGA for maximum flexibility
- Supports capturing 1…4-bit wide STP signals/traces up to 100MHz DDR
- USB 2.0 and 100M Ethernet interfaces for communicating with PC
- Continuous tracing while saving traces in PC
- CF card support for saving traces in stand-alone mode
- Touch-screen interface for controlling the device
Role of Liewenthal:
- Actively participating in defining requirements. Designing all the hardware software and VHDL.
- Preparing for mass production (designing/building testers hardware and software).
- Designing supporting utilities for PC
- Improving and updating device software (and FPGA images) through the whole life-cycle of the device